Maximum performances in small spaces
The wood and pellet boiler Kalorina MK 25 is small and efficient and has a functional design, with a compact structure for a minimum space occupied; it is ideal for renovations or new single-family buildings.
It is a boiler that encloses an entire thermal system: it generates heat for heating and for the production of domestic hot water (HSW) through the integrated coil.
The advantages of Kalorina MK 25
- It has a support surface of only 0.49 square meters and allows different mounting variants with minimum overall dimensions
- It requires reduced installation costs and time, both for electrical and hydraulic work
- It offers the same convenience as a traditional gas or oil boiler, but is a safe and environmentally friendly alternative as it uses a renewable fuel
- It can be connected to any existing heat distribution system
- It requires low power consumption and has noise emissions of less than 45 db, thanks to the modulating fan
- It gives an optimal heat exchange, a high degree of efficiency and minimum emissions thanks to the particular geometry of the heat exchanger
- Thanks to the automatic functions it can be combined with a solar panel system.
- It can be controlled remotely thanks to remote access to the technical assistance service (PC, smartphone, tablet)
Useful power29 kW
Power modulation range1:3
Boiler class (according to EN 303-5)class 3
Energy class (ErP)classe A
Biomasses to be usedWood and wood pellets
Other compatible biomassesolive husk, marc of olives, minced shells, cereal waste
Bio-fuelsvegetable oils, biodiesel, prior burner application
Operationautomatic, with electronic digital combustion control
HSW productionthrough the integrated copper coil through the external tank through the integration with the solar thermal system
System typeshigh and/or low temperature (radiators, radiant panels, fan-coils)
Other featuresenvironmentally friendly, technologically advanced, fully automatic
Heating respecting the environment
The Kalorina 22 E pellet and wood boiler uses a burner in stainless steel and cast-iron elements fed from the bottom, a circuit for the introduction of combustion air and the grid for the removal of ash; these elements designed in detail and produced with the highest quality materials guarantee the stability and maintenance of the embers bed with any fuel quality.
Integrated elements for minimum dimensions and maximum functionality
KALORINA series 22 E has a 90-liter storage hopper positioned on the boiler, which makes it possible to easily integrate the fuel.
The level sensor indicates on the display when it is necessary to reinsert the pellet before the fuel is exhausted. Various systems for feeding and pellet storage are also available.
The production of HSW is instantaneous thanks to the integrated copper coil. The ashes of the combustion chamber are deposited in the built-in ash box (8 l) which can be easily removed for minimal maintenance requirements.
Simple and intuitive adjustment
Kalorina MK 25 can be integrated with the optional control panel that allows internet monitoring via PC, smartphone or tablet.
The control panel on board manages the boiler functions and the standard accessories; it is possible to manage the ignition, the transport of the pellets, the modulation, the regulation of the heating circuit according to the chrono - room thermostat with weekly program.